I'm busy planning and prepping for my display-slash-demonstration for the Autumn Harvest Market event at Camas Antiques coming up in a few weeks on Saturday, October 14th. I have about a gajillion ideas spinning in my head, but I managed to narrow them down to...six.
I am thinking six is still too many for the potential spot I will be setting up, and so I am hoping to hear from you which ideas you think are best, or if I have missed a potentially awesome theme in my prepping.
Sound like a plan?
Okay, so here are, in no particular order, my tablescape theme display ideas:
- Rustic Outdoor Friendsgiving(Here is a vision board I created to pull my ideas together on this idea)
- Elegant Farmhouse Harvest Supper (creams, whites, golds and silvers, with open old books used as chargers beneath dinner plates)
- A Dinner Party to Die For (Halloween-black, orange, cream, purple color way, with my little party crows)
- Thanksgiving Dessert Buffet Table- using not-your-ordinary cake pedestals (or mismatched tupperware containers) to showcase the yummy desserts for your holiday gatherings.
- Something for a little later- a leftovers station, where containers and bags are ready for guests to load up and take home a midnight snack.
- Real women watch football- a small set up of football tablescaping and fun signs to make all of fall's game days more memorable.
To give you a visual of the evenings plans, I am going to be given a space to show off some tablescape ideas. This means that some tables would be set up for 2-4 people, while others might be a single place setting.he tables will be nestled near each other in a booth space.
I am envisioning using a large round table in the set up, and using my old mismatched vintage shutters to make a short pony wall of sorts across the table, dividing it in half, to enable me to do two separate tablescapes on either side. (hope that made sense...) I am planning to use a longer, narrow table for the Friendsgiving set up. I have a small sort of sofa table for the dessert buffet...
Okay, so that is my...ehem...short list of ideas.....what do you think? Did I miss anything? Too many? I'd appreciate your complete honest feedback here!
#letmeentertainyou #acottageindustry #harvestmarket #camasantiques