Happy Leap day! I've been tagged by Tracy at Plumcute Designs for a game. Here are the rules:
The rules of this little adventure are as follows:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged
OK, now for the 7 things about myself...
1. I've wanted to be a writer since I was in elementary school.
2. I'm one of those people that strangers are drawn to talk to...in grocery store lines, at the fabric store, garage sales, thrift stores, the Post Office....
3. I am very messy in my workroom. I can (and often do) go through more than 30 pieces of paper when creating the template for a project,(like invitations, place cards, etc) trying to get things exactly the way I want them, before being able to actually do the project.
4. I hate to be late. To anything.
5.I sing, out loud, a lot, when I'm alone. In the car... At home. (I love to sing the old Mary Tyler Moore Show theme song ...it's kind of my own personal theme song)
6. I love, love, love Friday afternoons and evenings. About noon on Fridays I begin to feel buoyantly happy. Giddy almost. Seriously.
7. When I go to work and it's really cold outside, I leave my dogs inside the house, and I leave my TV on during the day for them. Not that I think they watch it, but, I think the background noise makes them feel like I'm home.(Although I do think Moose is partial to the food network)
As for the 7 of my favorite weblogs...
Can't do it. Waaaaay too many great ones. Consider yourself tagged, read the rules above, and play along if you like, by sharing in my comments area!